Who are we and what do we do
Mathilde is the trade name SC Inex Style S.R.L., legal entity with headquarters in Brasov, Pictor Stefan Luchian Street, no. 6, with serial number in the Trade Register J08 / 1820/2004, Unique Registration Code RO16651471.
We are open to know your opinions and to provide any additional information you might need on your data processing encourage you to contact the data protection officer Mathilde by e-mail or email@example.com post or courier at Stefan Luchian Pictor Street, 6, Brasov – with the mention: To the attention of the Data Protection Officer Mathilde.
Next, you can find the necessary information on how we collect, store and process personal data.
Our general statement on data protection
Also, our website complies with the rules imposed by the new General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of Citizens of the European Union – RGPD or GDPR, which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
Data collected and processed from the site
Mathilde collects, through the website and through direct communication by email, the following types of data:
- Anonymous data that can not be associated with or can not identify a person.
- Personal data name, surname, email address, phone number, city, company of which the person is a member, the position held within the company, CV.
These data can be collected in several ways:
- Forms that you fill in the site or other channels.
- Using cookies.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data of minors who are under the age of 16.
Below are details about each collecting data method.
Data collected through the form
Stored data: data filled in form ..
Purpose and legal basis of data processing: The required data is needed in order to be able to respond to the applicant in the most appropriate way possible. How to contact (phone or email) will be set by the MATHILDE representative, depending on the applicant’s request.
Newsletter subscription form
Stored data: data filled in form ..
Purpose and legal basis of data processing: Data is used to send emails with offers, blog articles and personalized news. The customization of these materials is based on
the statistical data collected by the email marketing platform, the anonymous statistics collected by Google Analytics and the analysis of the anonymous commands in the site’s
administration. By subscribing, you request to receive these newsletters and is therefore also a consent.
Application form for vacancies
Stored data: data filled in the form and CV (if provided).They will be stored for a maximum of 30 days, then they will be deleted.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing: Candidate data is required to determine its compatibility with the job it is applying for. The contact method (phone or email) will
be set by MATHILDE representative. Communicating with the applicant can be done using the email marketing platform.
What are cookies?
Their essential role is to create a more enjoyable browsing experience by giving site users feedback on how their sites are used by users. Some cookies can also be used to remind or personalize and target the ad.
Cookies are small files consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on the user’s terminal (eg computer, mobile phone or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet). The cookie is installed on a browser-based request (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome etc.) and is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
What types of cookies we use
We use 3 types of cookies:
- Essential cookies for site operation. This type of Cookie retains the user’s preferences on the site, so they no longer need to be set at every site visit. For example: customizing certain settings (language, country, prices displayed in national currency, adding products to cart, authenticating, comparing products, etc.) This type of cookies does not require the expression of consent.
- Cookies of anonymous statistics. hese cookies help transmit information to Google Analytics about the experience and behavior of users on our site. Data collected using Google Analytics cookies, which are automatically run on our site, are anonymized data that does not identify people. This type of cookies does not require consent.
- Cookies for ads personalization and reminder. This type of cookies capture personal data and their activation on our website requires prior consent. These cookies are also used to target and / or customize online advertising, and are usually generated by third-party advertising and reminder programs. You may decide to delete cookies or stop writing them using your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the usability or functionality of web sites /applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or apps.
Access, use and storage of data
Who uses and has access to this information
For the performance of our activities, we use different services from external or internal suppliers, named in this empowered document. External vendor services imply the storage of information in their databases, information that is protected and secure.
These ones can be:
- MATHILDE representatives from sales, marketing, administration, development or customer support departments.
- Online platforms and service providers we collaborate with in order to have our activity on going:
- Courier service providers
- Payment / banking service providers
- Website management system
- The CRM platform
- email marketing platform
- the Google Analytics statistics platform
- online advertising platforms used for remarketing (Google AdWords, Facebook)
How long the collected data will be stored
The data filled in through the forms on the website, the data stored in the website’s admin and in the CRM, etc. are stored until the applicant requests their deletion. In the case of the marketing materials download form, if the applicant did not check the newsletter subscription option, the email marketing platform will use the data to send an email with the requested marketing material, then delete it from the database of the email marketing within 90 days.
Depending on the type of cookie, data captured by them has different storage times, which vary as follows:
- Data storage only during user’s visit;
- Keeping data for a few days (for example, not displaying certain elements of the site, pop-ups, alerts, once every few days, not every time you access the site)
- Keep data over a longer period of time (such as anonymous data captured by Google Analytics)
If you want to know more about Cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
What rights do you have?
As a target person, you have the following rights:
- Right of access to data – the right to obtain from MATHILDE a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are being processed.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to obtain inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data, by MATHILDE.
- The right to delete data – You have the right to obtain from MATHILDE the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay and MATHILDE has the obligation to delete the data when: (i) your personal data are still necessary to meet the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) the data holder withdraws consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) the owner opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in the processing; (iv) personal data has been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation of MATHILDE under Union law or Romanian law. MATHILDE will disclose to any recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any deletion thereof unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform about these recipients if requested working;
- The Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request the restriction of processing your Data. This means that your Data processing is limited so that we can retain the Data, but not use or process it. This right applies in the specific circumstances provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
- the accuracy of the Data is disputed by the data subject (ie you) for a period that allows the operator (ie MATHILDE ) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requires the restriction of its use;
- the operator ( MATHILDE ) no longer needs Data for processing, but they are requested by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the person concerned (ie you) raised objections based on legitimate reasons on the part of the operator for verifying that the operator’s legitimate reasons ( MATHILDE ) exceed those of the data subject (if the legitimate rights of MATHILDE override your rights).
- Right to data portability – You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, currently used and readable automatically and to transmit this data to another operator under certain conditions; in the xercise of this right, you have the right to transmit personal data directly from MATHILDE to another operator when technically feasible;
- Right to Opposition – You have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by MATHILDE on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How you can access your data
For any questions or requests regarding personal data that you have submitted to us, including the exercise of the rights you have, mentioned in the previous section, you may contact us at any time at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0722610892
- Address: Brasov, Street Pictor Stefan Luchian, no16
We will honor any request from you regarding your personal information and we will provide you with the requested information free of charge.
Contact us with confidence anytime.